Used Lexus Door Card Full Sets
All used Lexus Door Card Full Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Card Full Sets
Door cards are a set of panels that are located inside the doors of a motor vehicle. These components have three primary purposes.
The first of these is decorative. A Lexusfull set of door cards will normally match all of the other interior décor of the car, including the upholstery of the seats and the carpets. The second role is to contain the wiring and other system components that are housed within the cavity of the doors. Finally, the door cards provide invaluable insulation against the cold and dampen down the noise levels that are able to infiltrate the vehicle.
Because the doors of a car are in such frequent use and, additionally, because the door cards are often open to external elements, they can become somewhat worn over time. If one or more door cards does become damaged or worn it is possible to buy a replacement part. Although it is possible to buy individual door cards, because those that remain in the car will inevitably look older and more worn, it is preferable to fit an entirely new Lexusfull door card set. The door cards are easily attached to the inside of the doors using a set of clips, which are also provided when the Lexusfull door card set is purchased.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.