Used Lexus Door Card Trims
All used Lexus Door Card Trims listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Card Trims
The Lexus door card trim panel is commonly covered in a matching finish to the vehicle's interior and may have removable extra trim.
The panel is held in place with trim clips and may require special tools to remove. The door card trim removal also requires the removal of any electrical controls, i.e., electric window switches, door handles, electric window control and locking buttons.
Care is required when ordering to ensure that any extra trim is included, bearing in mind what can be salvaged from the original door card trim.
Reasons for replacement usually involve damage through wear and tear. Lexus door card trim will ensure complete compatibility with the make and model of your vehicle.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.