Used Lexus Door Check Strapss
All used Lexus Door Check Strapss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Check Strapss
The Lexus door check straps is the part that stops the door opening too far and too fast.
It allows the car door to stay open fully open as well as enabling a half way stopping point when you open the door, stopping the door from swinging open too far, which can damage the hinges, while also stopping the door from slamming shut.
Positioned directly beneath the top door hinge, the Lexus door check straps connects to the door, usually with pins or bolts, and is concealed in the A-post. The components that hold the check straps to the car body are inserted through a sheet which is welded, from the inside, to the car body.
If the securing bolts or pins are loose this can damage the door strap mechanism and cause the door to rock when it is opened or closed. The metal can wear if bolts are not secured properly and this can result in needing to replace the Lexus door check straps. Parts like this do, over the course of time, wear out, corrode and stop functioning properly. When looking to replace this part with one that is compatible with your car, buying a new Lexus door check straps is the ideal choice.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.