Used Lexus Door Lock Barrel With Keys
All used Lexus Door Lock Barrel With Keys listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Lock Barrel With Keys
A Lexus door lock barrel with key is an essential component of a cars security system. In conjunction with several other components the door lock barrel allows the door to be locked and unlocked via a key from outside the vehicle.
The <Model> door lock barrel is housed within the door cavity, behind the door card, and presents a keyhole to the outside of the door. The door lock barrel is connected to the door lock mechanism allowing it to be locked and unlocked. In cars with central locking systems the door lock barrel is also connected electronically to the ECU, allowing all doors to be locked and unlocked from one location. Additionally, the ECU may be used to activate and deactivate alarm and immobiliser systems.
Door lock barrels can fail due to wear and tear including damaged or worn keys, corrosion, damaged wiring (where connected to central locking) or due to attempted theft.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.