Used Lexus Door Mirror Casing Covers
All used Lexus Door Mirror Casing Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Mirror Casing Covers
The Lexus Door Mirror Casing Cover is a plastic housing/cover for the door mirror.
Attached around the door mirror unit, just in front of the leading edge of the door window, its function is to protect the mirror unit, but it also has an aesthetic and aerodynamic purpose.
The covers are, most commonly, black plastic but may be matched to the car body colour.
As the Lexus Door Wing Mirror protrudes from the side of the vehicle it is prone to collision with oncoming vehicles and although the Door Mirror unit is retractable, the cover is liable to breakage. This is the most common reason for replacement.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!