Used Lexus Door Side Slidings
All used Lexus Door Side Slidings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Side Slidings
The Lexus door side sliding provides an easy-access sliding door designed specifically for the make and model of your vehicle.
Mounted and held in place on tracks, the Lexus door sliding side, slides open or shut with ease. To prevent the door from slamming, and to enable to door to stay either open or closed, the mechanism is fitted with a track stopper at each end of the track. Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it's strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, and can be lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
It's usually the larger passenger vehicles, such as people carriers, that have a side sliding door, which enables the passengers seated in the back of the car to enter and exit the vehicle. With the use of a handle, the Lexus side sliding door can be slid open or shut. Some sliding doors can be electrically powered. Sliding doors are particularly useful when the car is parked in a small space, because space is not needed to swing the door open, as with standard car doors that work with a hinged mechanism. Sliding doors also make loading a vehicle with luggage much easier as there is no obstruction with a sliding door; it simply slides open and out of the way, disappearing into the bodywork of the vehicle. This type of sliding door is referred to as a pocket door.
Usual reasons for replacement of side sliding doors range from damage caused in an accident to a faulty or worn sliding mechanism which prevents the door opening or closing properly. If the side sliding door on your vehicle has seen better says, suffering from rust or you simply wish to smarten up your vehicle, purchasing a new Lexus door side sliding will fit the make and model of your car perfectly.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!