Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Doseur Valvess
All used Lexus Doseur Valvess listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Doseur Valvess
A Lexus doseur valve (sometimes known as a doser valve), plays a key part in a vehicle’s hydraulic braking system. Its job is to send brake fluid, which has been converted in to hydraulic pressure to the vehicle’s brakes.
The Lexus doseur valve is located by a LMH reservoir which holds hydraulic fluid. The doseur valve goes in to operation when the brake pedal is pressed by sending the pressurised hydraulic fluid from the reservoir to the brake lines. The level of pressure is crucial in ensuring that the brakes work. Too little pressure and the brakes will fail.
It’s also key that there is no air in the system. This will result in a delay between the pressing of the brakes and the brakes working, which could be fatal. Any delay in the activation of brakes should be immediately checked by a reputable garage.
Other signs of a Lexus doseur valve failure could include the vehicle leaking hydraulic fluid. This green coloured liquid may be seen on the ground under the vehicle. You may also see a lit warning light on your dashboard to tell you that there is an issue with your vehicle’s braking system.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!