Used Lexus Drive shafts
All used Lexus Drive shafts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Drive shafts
Integral to the car's ABS System, the Lexus drive shaft is a mechanical part which is usually a hollow tubing made of steel with yoke/s attached to the end.
As the Lexus drive shaft rotates it connects the power from the car engine to the car wheels which enables the car to then move. This is essentially the part that makes the car move.
Positioned between the differentials and gear box, Lexus drive shafts, being made of steel, are strong and solid and therefore most likely to deteriorate over a long period of time. However, when signs of a fault do appear, it is crucial that you look into replacing the Lexus drive shaft as soon as possible to avoid a complete malfunction of this part.
Drive shaft issues often arise as a result of hitting the kerb with your car wheels. Possible signs that there is a problem with the Lexus drive shaft is your car shuddering upon acceleration from standstill or when driving at low speed; an alarming clunking sound in the drive shaft when you change gears; a vibration felt whilst driving, and generally any unusual knocking, grinding, rattling, squealing or clicking sounds coming from the draft shaft. You may also experience problems turning your vehicle as a damaged drive shaft can affect this, which it is most likely to happen when you are driving around a corner. A faulty Lexus drive shaft may also mean you will have issues when trying to park your vehicle. It's imperative to address drive shaft issues as soon as possible because if the draft shaft stops working completely your car will not be able to get power from the engine to the wheels and consequently you will not be able to drive your car until you have replaced the Lexus drive shaft.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.