Find parts for your car
Used Lexus EGR Valves
All used Lexus EGR Valves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About EGR Valves
A <Model> EGR valve (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) is fitted to reduce your car's Nitrogen Oxide emissions. It does this by recirculating some of the engine's exhaust gas back into the engine as this helps to reduce the combustion temperature and therefore the amount of NOx produced by the engine.
The <Model> EGR valve is located between the exhaust and inlet manifold usually on the back of the engine.
The EGR valve is responsible for recirculating or re directing exhaust gases back into the engine through the inlet manifold. The <Model> EGR valve is generally controlled or regulated by pressure or VAC lines to ensure that it is opened and closed at the correct time.
Your EGR valve can stop working due to leaks in the VAC lines, blockage due to soot deposits or failure of the actuator/control mechanism.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.