Used Lexus Engine Mounts
All used Lexus Engine Mounts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Engine Mounts
Engine mounts function as a secure base upon which to mount or fix the engine as well as acting as a shock absorber, helping to dampen and smooth out vibrations and noise from the engine and road.
Usually manufactured from rubber or steel, the engine mount can be found under the bonnet of the car. There are usually several engine and transmission mounts, which serve to support the engine and transmission system as a whole.
The Lexus engine mount helps to produce a smoother and quieter driving experience, helping to keep the engine aligned correctly and firmly secured.
Indications that the engine mount may need replacing are an obvious movement of the engine and transmission; vibrations when accelerating or driving uphill, clunking and bumping noises from the engine area; and a loud noise when changing gears. When replacing the engine mount, it is crucial you get a component that's compatible with the car you drive. The Lexus engine mount is the ideal replacement part, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.