Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Engine Mounts Complete Sets
All used Lexus Engine Mounts Complete Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Engine Mounts Complete Sets
Engine Mounts function as a secure base upon which to mount or fix the engine, securing the engine to the frame of the vehicle, as well as acting as a shock absorber, helping to dampen and smooth out vibrations and noise from the engine and road when the car is moving.
Usually manufactured from rubber or steel, the engine mounts can be found under the bonnet of the car. There are usually several engine and transmission mounts, which serve to support the engine and transmission system as a whole.
The Lexus engine mounts complete set provides a complete set of engine mounts that have been manufactured to be compatible with the make and model of your car. The Lexus engine mounts help to produce a smoother and quieter driving experience, helping to keep the engine aligned correctly and firmly secured.
Indications that the engine mounts may need replacing are an obvious movement of the engine and transmission; vibrations when accelerating or driving uphill, clunking and bumping noises from the engine area; and a loud noise when changing gears. When replacing the engine mounts, it is crucial you get components that are compatible with the car you drive. The Lexus engine mounts complete set is the ideal replacement set of engine mounts, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.