Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Fuel Cap Lockables
All used Lexus Fuel Cap Lockables listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuel Cap Lockables
The Lexus fuel cap lockable is a lockable small cap that covers the hole where you put the fuel into a vehicle. The fuel cap protects and covers the top of the pipe that connects to the fuel tank. The Lexus fuel cap lockable provides peace of mind when leaving your car parked unattended, restricting access to the fuel cap.
Usually made of plastic, fuel caps usually just clip or press into place over the opening. The fuel cap can be located on either side of the vehicle, towards the back, often on the quarter panel or rear wing. The Lexus fuel cap lockable ensures that the fuel cap cannot be removed without the use of the designated key, helping to secure the fuel tank and therefore the fuel inside it. The Lexus fuel cap lockable serves to prevent dirt, dust and other unwanted debris from entering the fuel pipe and potentially clogging up and damaging the fuel filters. It also functions to stop fuel from spilling, leaking and evaporating out of the vehicle. The Lexus fuel cap lockable also prevents others from accessing your fuel supply and siphoning the fuel. Having a lock on your fuel cap ensures the fuel cap stays locked tight, enabling the fuel cap to do its job properly.
Usual reasons for replacing this part is damage to the locking mechanism, caused by rust, for example; damage to the fuel cap; or loss of the key which opens the lock on the fuel cap. Purchasing a Lexus fuel cap lockable will ensure the part fits perfectly with the make and model of your vehicle.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.