Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Fuse Box Panels
All used Lexus Fuse Box Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuse Box Panels
The function of the Lexus fuse box panel is to house, bridge and protect the electrical and the electronic components in the vehicle with fuses. These include the main computer, the engine, the transmission, the lights, wipers and all electrical components.
The panel contains a series of different value fuses that will blow if a problem occurs in an electrical part or system which has caused a short circuit. Investigation of the cause can be traced as each fuse has a connection to a certain component, electrical part or area of the vehicle. On occasion the problem can be with the panel itself and it may need replacement.
The Lexus fuse box panel contains an array of different value fuses designed to blow if a set amperage is exceeded. The fuse box panel is usually located below the front console above the front footwells or in the glove compartment. The values of the fuses are commonly 5 amp, 10 amp, 15 amp, 20 amp, 25 amp and 30 amp. The fuses are colour coded and you should replace blown fuses of the same value in the fuse box panel. The colour codes are green for 5 amp, red for 10 amp, blue for 15 amp, yellow for 20 amp, clear for 25 amp and green for 30 amp.
Problems with the fuse box panel are normally due to the melting of the plastic construction due to short circuit burning around a blown fuse. The replacement fuse box panel needs to be matched to the original to allow for the correct rewiring and the right amount of fuses needed for the specific vehicle make and model. The Lexus fuse box panel ensures perfect compatibility with the make and model of your vehicle.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.