Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Gear Knobs
All used Lexus Gear Knobs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Gear Knobs
A gear knob is the handle on the end of the car's gear stick. For a manual gearbox a gear knob displays the shift pattern for gear selection. For an automatic gearbox a gear knob may include a release button and mode switch. A gear knob is generally located in the centre of the vehicle on the end of the gear stick, between the handbrake lever and centre console. A gear knob can become worn due to standard wear and tear, leaving the shift pattern image unreadable.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.