Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Headrests
All used Lexus Headrests listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Lexus from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The Lexus headrest is fixed to the seat in a vehicle and functions to enhance safety and comfort for the driver while driving.
The Lexus headrest is designed to fit the make and model of your car and supports the head and neck, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. The headrest functions as a safety feature in a crash or when brakes are applied suddenly, by supporting the head and neck and minimising injury. The headrest can be a major factor in avoiding whiplash injuries as a result of a collision.
The Lexus headrest can be adjusted, moving forwards and backwards, so that the right tilt can be obtained. Some headrests incorporate winged sections to help support the driver's head from unwanted lateral movement.
Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the Lexus headrest, along with the rest of the seat, provides support, comfort and functionality. Car seats and headrests are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover the seat and headrest should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car interior.
You may need a replacement Lexus headrest because your car has been in an accident and the headrest has suffered damage, or perhaps the headrest has simply seen better days and is looking worn, or is torn, ripped or broken. It's important to choose the right headrest that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a Lexus headrest is the perfect choice.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!