Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Headrest Centre Rears
All used Lexus Headrest Centre Rears listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headrest Centre Rears
The Lexus rear centre headrest is fixed to the rear centre seat in a vehicle and functions to enhance safety and comfort for the passenger while travelling.
The Lexus rear centre headrest is designed to fit the make and model of your car and supports the head and neck, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. The headrest functions as a safety feature in a crash or when brakes are applied suddenly, by supporting the head and neck and minimising injury. The headrest can be a major factor in avoiding whiplash injuries as a result of a collision.
The Lexus headrest centre rear can be adjusted, moving forwards and backwards, so that the right tilt can be obtained.
Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the Lexus headrest centre rear, along with the rest of the seat, provides support, comfort and functionality. Car seats and headrests are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover the seat and headrest should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car interior.
You may need a replacement Lexus rear centre headrest because your car has been in an accident and the headrest has suffered damage, or perhaps the headrest has simply seen better days and is looking worn, or is torn, ripped or broken. It's important to choose the right headrest that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a Lexus headrest centre rear is the perfect choice.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.