Used Lexus Heater Hoses
All used Lexus Heater Hoses listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Heater Hoses
The Lexus heater hose is a rubber hose which is positioned in the vehicle’s heating system. Lexus heater hoses can be attached to various places such as the radiator, heater or intercooler.
If a Lexus heater hose is damaged in a vehicle it can damage the engine. This is because Lexus heaters hoses carry coolant from the engine to the heater core. In transporting the coolant, excess heat is taken away from the engine and stops it from overheating.
Because of their positioning, the Lexus heater hoses are also used as part of a vehicle’s heating system. The excess heat that is sent from the engine is used to heat the interior of the vehicle. This heating system is operated by the vehicle’s driver using a series of control switches on the dashboard.
Because Lexus heater hoses are made from rubber and are subjected to a high amount of heat, they are prone to cracking and deterioration. This can mean that they can split, which will leak coolant on to the engine and potentially damage the engine or the radiator of the vehicle. This may cause smoke rising from the hot engine or radiator.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!