Used Lexus Heater Resistors
All used Lexus Heater Resistors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Heater Resistors
A Lexus heater resistor is used to control the speed of the blower fan motor. In some vehicles the resistor is also used to control the air conditioning in a vehicle. Some SUVs or vans have a separate Lexus heater resistor in the front of the vehicle and one in the rear as they have two heater systems in the vehicle.
If a Lexus heater resistor fails, you may find that the heater fan will no longer blow on one or all of the in-vehicle settings. If the blower motor is causing problems, you could notice that using the vehicle’s heating or air conditioning system is noisy, which could be caused by a failing Lexus heater resistor. On inspection of a failed Lexus heater resistor, you will most likely find points on the resistor that are burnt. This could be caused by an unnatural amount of load on the heater resistor fan. This could be caused by insulation from around the fan being dragged in to the fan, causing it to struggle to turn freely. Lexus resistor failure can also be caused by the bearings of the fan becoming damaged, resulting in excessive draw.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.