Used Lexus Heater Resistor Packs
All used Lexus Heater Resistor Packs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Heater Resistor Packs
A Lexus heater resistor pack is used to control the speed of the two blower fan motors. In some vehicles the heater resistor is also used to control the air conditioning in a vehicle. Some SUVs or vans have a separate heater resistor in the front of the vehicle and one in the rear as they have two heater systems in the vehicle. The pack is a useful buy for one of these vehicles.
If a heater resistor fails, you may find that the heater fan will no longer blow on one or all of its speeds. If the blower motor is causing problems, you could notice that using the vehicle’s heating or air conditioning system is noisy, which could be caused by a failing heater resistor.
When inspecting a failed heater resistor, you may notice some points on the resistor that are burnt. This could be caused by an unnatural amount of load on the heater resistor fan. This could be caused by insulation from around the fan being dragged in to the fan, causing it to struggle to turn freely. Failure can also be caused by the bearings of the fan becoming damaged, resulting in excessive draw.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.