Used Lexus Heater Valves
All used Lexus Heater Valves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Heater Valves
The Lexus heater valve is a very important part of a vehicle’s heater system. It’s usually located behind the vehicle dashboard. It works independently of the rest of the cooling system and controls the amount of coolant that is flowing through the heater core. The coolant that flows to the heater core travels through the heater hoses. These hoses connect the engine to the heater core. There are however, some vehicles which don’t use a Lexus heater valve. In this case, the coolant will flow freely from the engine to the heater core via the heater hoses.
The Lexus heater valve can be a manual valve, a vacuum valve or electrical.
The Lexus heater valve can have problems with not opening and closing as it should. This could be caused by it sticking. In this case, some WD40 or other lubricant may help. If it doesn’t however it may need to be replaced. If your heating system isn’t working and is bled properly, it may be an issue with the Lexus heater valve. Alternatively, if the vehicle’s heating is always on it may be an issue with the Lexus heater valve being seized open.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.