Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Inlet Manifold runner control modules
All used Lexus Inlet Manifold runner control modules listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Lexus from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Inlet Manifold runner control modules
The engine needs oxygen from the air in order for combustion to work. It is imperative that the car's engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The overall result of this ensures the engine is working to its optimum, providing more power and fuel efficiency. A car's air intake system consists of several vital components that work together to ensure the air entering the engine is a steady and uninterrupted flow of clean, filtered air. The Lexus inlet manifold runner control module ensures the air or fuel/air mixture is provided to the inlet/intake ports in the cylinder heads in the engine. In some cases the inlet manifold runner control module also functions to deliver coolant to the engine.
The inlet manifold gasket functions to act as a sealant to the Lexus inlet manifold, ensuring a tight seal is maintained between the inlet manifold and the cylinder head. The inlet manifold, consists of a selection of pipes or tubes, often referred to as runners, usually manufactured from a specialised strong plastic, that function to deliver the air equally to each of the cylinder heads in the engine. The inlet manifold runner control module works to ensure the air is divided evenly, so an equal quantity of air is flowing into each of the cylinders at the same time, so that precisely the right amount of air can mix with precisely the right amount of fuel in the cylinders in order for combustion to occur.
It is common for an internal combustion engine to use a four-stroke action. The intake stroke, which is the first stroke of the pistons, draws an equal amount of air from the inlet manifold into each cylinder, delivering the air via the air intake valve. This process is managed by the Lexus inlet manifold runner control module. For the next three strokes of the engine the air intake valves are shut while compression, combustion and exhaust processes are occurring. Then the intake valves open again and once more the air is drawn through into the cylinders from the inlet manifold. The Lexus intake manifold runner control module ensures the right amount of air is ready to be drawn into the cylinders when the intake valves open and that the same amount of air is being delivered into each of the engine's cylinders.
Signs of a faulty inlet manifold runner control module can include an engine that struggles when idling; a stuttering, shaking engine; an engine that is stalling; and a loss of power when accelerating. A malfunctioning inlet manifold runner control module will cause the Check Engine warning light to illuminate on the dashboard. To be certain the exact cause of the fault is properly diagnosed it's always a good idea to seek the advice of your mechanic. It is really important when replacing a faulty inlet manifold runner control unit that you fit a replacement part that's compatible with your vehicle. Specifically manufactured for the make and model of your vehicle, the Lexus inlet manifold runner control module is the ideal product, providing a part that will fit well, perform properly and last longer.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.