Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Intake ductss
All used Lexus Intake ductss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Lexus from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Intake ductss
The engine needs oxygen from the air in order for combustion to work. It is imperative that the car's engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The overall result of this ensures the engine is working to its optimum, providing more power and fuel efficiency. A car's air intake system consists of several vital components that work together to ensure the air entering the engine is a steady and uninterrupted flow of clean, filtered air.
The Lexus intake ducts are a crucial part of the fuel injected engine's air intake system. They allow cold air to enter the car's air intake system into the Lexus air filter box which then filters the air before it reaches the engine. The engine is cooled by the air entering through the intake ducts, which adds to the overall performance and efficiency of the engine, helping to prolong the life of many engine components.
It is vital that the engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. The Lexus intake ducts play a part in this process by allowing the air to enter the air intake system, enabling it to be filtered, which improves the overall performance of the engine, enabling it to function at its best. The intake ducts also function to reduce noise and vibration from the engine.
Usually manufactured from plastic, the intake ducts may need replacing over time due to general wear and tear. Damaged, cracked, split or blocked intake ducts will not allow the air to enter the system properly and will need replacing if damaged beyond repair. Specifically manufactured for the make and model of your car, the Lexus intake ducts are the ideal replacement part.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.