Used Lexus Interior Heater Control Switchs
All used Lexus Interior Heater Control Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Interior Heater Control Switchs
The interior heater of a modern motor vehicle forms part of what is commonly known as the HVAC system. The HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system in a car governs the temperature and air quality in the interior in order to provide the most comfortable driving and passenger experience.
Interior heating, which is operated by the Lexusinterior heater control switch, is essential in colder climates as, not only does it create a comfortable climate in the interior of the vehicle, it also assists in defrosting the windscreen and the rear and side windows and dissipating the evaporation caused by water condensation.
A vehicle’s interior heating system is usually controlled by a switch on the dashboard, the Lexusinterior heater control switch, which enables the driver to set the temperature to the desired level. Using heat generated by the engine, the interior heating is dissipated around the car via heating vents that are usually located on the front dashboard. In some models of car, the vents are also channelled to the rear of the vehicle.
The failure of the Lexusinterior heater control switch not only results in a vehicle that is uncomfortable in the cold, it also prevents the dissipation of condensation within the vehicle’s interior to improve the visibility for the driver.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.