Used Lexus Memory Seat Switchs
All used Lexus Memory Seat Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Memory Seat Switchs
The memory seat switch or switches enable the driver and passengers to alter the configuration of their vehicle seating to achieve the ideal position for their comfort and safety. Using either a series of buttons or dials on the side of the seat or a single, stand-alone unit, most car seats can be raised or lowered, moved closer or further from the steering wheel and pedals, and the backrest angle changed. The memory seat switch has the ability to store a number of pre-set positions to suit the differing size-range of all drivers and passengers who use the vehicle without the need for manual adjustment for each journey or driver.
Most memory switches allow the driver and passengers to alter the head-rest height, upper seat-back angle, main seat-back angle, seat height, seat length, seat depth, seat angle and lumbar support horizontal and vertical. Some memory seat switches can activate a massage effect in the seat which may alleviate stiffness or back pain on long journeys.
If the memory seat switch fails to operate this may be due to a blown fuse, poor terminal connections or faulty wiring.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.