Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Oil Pressure Sensor Switchs
All used Lexus Oil Pressure Sensor Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Lexus from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Oil Pressure Sensor Switchs
The Lexus oil pressure sensor switch is a sensor which works to monitor and measure the oil pressure levels in the oil tank. The oil pressure sensor switch will cause the oil pressure level warning light to illuminate on the dashboard when oil pressure levels are low.
The oil pressure sensor switch is usually located on the side or back of the engine block next to the oil filter, just above the oil tank, near the starter. The sensor bolts directly onto the engine.
The oil pressure sensor switch will usually have a double wire harness plugged into the sensor, with a connector attaching directly to the sensor. The oil pressure sensor switch should sit tightly secured in place. The oil pressure sensor switch is part of a range of clever engine sensors that all function to provide the car's ECU (Engine Control Unit) vital information about the engine. This information is used by the ECU to make adjustments to ensure the engine is operating at its optimum.
If the oil pressure sensor switch is faulty the warning light will illuminate on the dashboard indicating that there is a fault. When replacing this part, it is vital that the replacement part is compatible with the car. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the Lexus oil pressure sensor switch is the ideal choice.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!