Used Lexus Parcel Back Shelves
All used Lexus Parcel Back Shelves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Parcel Back Shelves
The Lexus back parcel shelf is a functional, removable shelf, providing an extra storage space in the car, while also serving to act as a cover to the boot space, hiding the contents from view.
The Lexus back parcel shelf is positioned inside the car, above the boot, behind the back seats.
The Lexus back parcel shelf is made of a rigid and durable plastic and covered with a material that is hard wearing and aesthetically pleasing, usually matching the rest of the car's interior furnishings. Often held in places by straps or pegs, the back parcel shelf can be removed when more boot space is required. It also functions as a cover for the boot space, hiding luggage and belongings from sight. Some back parcel shelves are retractable and can be pulled out when needed and pushed in when not. Others can be folded away, or work with a hinged mechanism.
The Lexus back parcel shelf, although hard wearing, will eventually need replacing due to general wear and tear. If broken, worn out or damaged, when replacing the Lexus back parcel shelf it's important to make sure it's compatible with the make and model of your car. Placing objects on a badly fitted parcel shelf can compromise the strength of the parcel shelf and could cause structural damage, as could using it to carry objects that are too heavy for it. It's important that the parcel shelf fits your car properly and is secured well, to avoid it flying up and potentially hitting passengers in the back and becoming a hazard by obstructing the driver's view.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.