Used Lexus Pillar Trim Mouldings
All used Lexus Pillar Trim Mouldings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Pillar Trim Mouldings
Lexus pillar trim moulding is a protective or decorative strip attached to the pillars on the vehicle.
The pillars on a vehicle are the almost vertical structural posts that support the window, door and roof areas of a car and connect the roof of the vehicle with the base of the frame. Usually steel or aluminium, the pillars in a car are solid structures, which are welded at one end to the car's frame and at the other to the roof panel and are positioned between the windows or doors. Pillar trim moulding is usually made of plastic or metal, such as brushed chrome, and can usually be attached to the pillar with clips or adhesive pads. It offers additional protection from minor damage such as scrapes and dings and also adds detail or accents to the car's styling.
A vehicle can be styled with trim/moulding in many places both internally and externally to improve the aesthetic appeal of the car. Trim moulding is designed for the specific make and model of the vehicle. The Lexus pillar trim moulding offers protection from day to day wear and tear and protects the paintwork of the body panels. Trim or moulding is also offered as optional extras on many models and is used to enhance the car's appearance and styling.
The Lexus pillar trim moulding could become damaged due to wear and tear, sun damage or minor accidents.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.