Used Lexus Quarter Panels
All used Lexus Quarter Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Quarter Panels
The Lexus quarter panel is part of the car body which frames the wheels.
This part is the streamlined panel which covers the rear wheel arch, joining the rear door and reaching to the boot and rear bumper of the car.
The quarter panel on the side is usually welded on to the frame of the car, forming an integral part of the car body and the shape of the vehicle. It's contoured to add to the overall aerodynamics of the car. The Lexus quarter panel functions to protect the vehicle, passengers and driver inside the car, forming part of the car body. It helps to stop debris, such as mud, stones, water and sticks, as it's scattered about by the moving wheels of the car. The petrol flap/fuel cap can be found on the quarter panels on either side of the car.
Quarter panels are usually made of metal, fibre-reinforced plastic or fibre glass making them strong, rigid and durable but in the course of a lifetime may be subject to dents and marks and can easily be damaged in a collision. Over time the Lexus quarter panel may need replacing due to corrosion and rust. Quarter panels are made for a particular car make and model, so purchasing a replacement Lexus quarter panel will ensure a compatible part that will fit the make and model of your car.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!