Used Lexus Radiator Fan Motors
All used Lexus Radiator Fan Motors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Radiator Fan Motors
A cars radiator is a central part of the engines cooling system. Responsible for removal of heat from the engine coolant, the radiator system cools the liquid by allowing fresh external air to pass over a network of thin pipes, losing heat to the atmosphere.
A <Model> electric radiator motor an essential part of this system. It is located between the radiator and the bonnet grille, where it powers a fan to draw fresh air across the radiators cores helping to cool the coolant.
A <Model> electric fan motor is controlled by a radiator temperature switch and motor relay to activate the fan when the coolant exceeds a specified temperature.
Issues with a <Model> radiator fan motor include worn motor bushes, electrical issues such as wiring, fuses, temperature switch, relay or damaged fan blades due to exposure to extreme temperatures.
When working on a radiator fan motor care should be taken to ensure it does not automatically activate as the unit may start even when the engine and ignition are off.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- The 24 hour Nurburgring race is always a good event, but Lexus were the first to enter the race with a hybrid car, the RX 400h. Its success in the event led many other manufacturers to look more closely at hybrid cars. Now, Lexus sells more hybrid cars than any other manufacturer, and in the UK, as many as 95% of all Lexus cars sold are hybrids.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.