Used Lexus Screen Washer Bottle Motors
All used Lexus Screen Washer Bottle Motors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Screen Washer Bottle Motors
The Lexus screenwasher bottle or reservoir is a container, usually moulded plastic, which sits in the engine compartment and holds between 1-2 litres of screenwash. By activating the screenwash motor a pump will send screenwash from the bottle to the screenwash jets and from there onto the windscreen. The position of the screenwasher bottle in the engine compartment may vary so it may be useful to check the vehicle handbook. The Lexus bottle usually has a blue cap and should have a stamp on it showing a graphic of the windscreen wipers with drops of water underneath it. To fill the screenwasher bottle, remove the cap and pour a mixture of screenwash and clean water into the bottle with a jug and funnel until the upper limit is reached.
There is a variety of screenwash available to mix with water when filling the screenwasher bottle. Most Lexus will have anti-freeze in to stop the mixture freezing in cold weather and water-softener which will help to keep the plastic tubes and jets clean. All screenwash is specifically formulated to clear road grime, debris and insects from the windscreen.
If your Lexus screenwash doesn’t come out of the jets when the stick-lever is operated it can mean that the filter in the screenwasher pump is clogged with debris.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.