Find parts for your car
Used Lexus Seats Rear Back 6th & 7ths
All used Lexus Seats Rear Back 6th & 7ths listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Seats Rear Back 6th & 7ths
The Lexus seats rear back 6th and 7th is a pair of matching car seats designed to fit the make and model of your vehicle and are positioned in rear of the car to enable two passengers to sit comfortably and safely while travelling. This type of extra seating is usually found in estate cars and enables 7 people to travel in the vehicle.
The rear 6th and 7th seat are usually rear-facing and often used by young people because they tend to be smaller than the middle rear seats. This type of seat can be folded away when not in use. The seats in a car are important to get right for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the seats provide support, comfort and functionality.
The seat is comprised of a seat bottom and a seat back. The seat bottom is the part of the seat that you sit on and is usually made of foam and fitted with springs to make it cushioning and soft to sit on. The seat back provides support to the back while seated and some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort. Car seats are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats, considered the Primary Restraint System, they are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need a replacement Lexus seats rear back 6th and 7th because your car has been in an accident and the seats have suffered damage, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new set of seats. Or perhaps the Lexus seats rear back 6th and 7th have seen better days and coming to the end of their working life. It's important to choose the right seats that will fit the make and model of your vehicle, so purchasing the Lexus seats rear back 6th and 7th compete is the perfect choice.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.