Used Lexus Slam Panels
All used Lexus Slam Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Slam Panels
The Lexus slam panel is a structural panel that functions to absorb some of the impact of a crash, helping to protect the occupants of the car.
Built to be strong and solid, the Lexus slam panel is usually made of steel, and bolted onto the car, directly behind, and running the length of, the bumper.
The Lexus slam panel acts as a structural support to the bumper. The bumper's job is to absorb the impact of a head on collision, offering protection to both the car, by minimising damage to the frame and body of the car, as well as internal and external parts; and also the passengers and driver travelling inside the car.
If your car has been in an accident and there's damage to the slam panel it will need replacing. Buying a new Lexus slam panel will ensure you get a part that's the right fit for the make and model of your car.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- You won't find any imperfections in a Lexus engine, because they are made using a vacuum cast.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!