Used Lexus Stub Axles
All used Lexus Stub Axles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Stub Axles
The stub axle is a short axle found on front wheel drive vehicles.
The axle is one of two rear stub axles that carry the two rear wheels independently on either side of the vehicle. The axle accommodates the wheel bearings which support the wheel hub.
The stub axle forms part of an independent suspension system on non driven wheels.
Problems occurring with the stub axle are commonly related to wear with the bearing and wheel hub causing the shaft to become misshapen, which requires replacement. The Lexus stub axle is the ideal replacement part, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- Although you could buy a Lexus car almost anywhere in the world, it wasn't until 2005 that they started selling in Japan!