Used Lexus Sun Visors
All used Lexus Sun Visors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Sun Visors
The Lexus Sun Visor Driverside is a movable flap intended to block the glare when driving towards the sun.
The Lexus Sun Visor Driverside is attached by a movable arm, internally above the windscreen, directly in front of the driver position. The arm can swing around to block the sun from the side window. The Visor covering is usually matched to the car interior. The Visor may have a vanity Mirror revealed when the visor is pulled down. This mirror may have an electric light.
The Lexus Sun Visor Driverside may need replacing for aesthetic reasons, such as tears in the covering or problems with the connection and movement of the arm.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.