Used Lexus Tail Gate Hatch Glasss
All used Lexus Tail Gate Hatch Glasss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Tail Gate Hatch Glasss
The Lexus Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, referred to as the tailgate hatch glass, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The Lexus tailgate hatch glass is set into the hinged Lexus Bootlid Tailgate, forming a window, which lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. Glass used in modern car doors is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
The tailgate hatch glass can, in some models, house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
All of the windows in the car serve a safety function, offering protection to the people travelling in the car. All windows should be clean and free from cracks and scratches so that safety is not compromised. When replacing windows, such as the tailgate hatch glass, it's important to make sure the part is compatible with the make and model of your car. The usual reason for replacement of the Lexus tailgate hatch glass is collision damage.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!