Used Lexus Trims
All used Lexus Trims listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
Trim is a general term for the cosmetic finish to the assembly method in the manufacture of vehicles. The trim tends to differ according to whether the vehicle is standard, mid-range or a luxury model.
Trim is found extensively on the interior and exterior of all vehicles.
Examples of Lexus trim, on the exterior are plastic bumpers, chrome and rubber strips that protect the vehicle from bumps and scrapes.
Interior trim includes upholstery, carpeting and door panels etc.
Lexus trim comes in different standards or levels, such as base, i.e. cloth upholstery, the least expensive; mid-level such as vinyl or faux leather upholstery, which is moderately expensive; and high end, the most expensive, which can include chrome strips, leather upholstery and wood grain trim.
Most trim is held in place with push pull fixings and/or screws.
Lexus trim is usually replaced for reasons of damage due to general wear and tear.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- Prince Albert II of Monaco used a Lexus 600h L Landaulet as the official car for his wedding. The car came with a transparent, one-piece roof, and the vehicle took 2000 hours to prepare for the event.