Used Lexus Window Electric Systems
All used Lexus Window Electric Systems listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Window Electric Systems
The window electric system driver side is the system that enables the driver to control the electric motors that open and close the all the electric windows that are fitted to the vehicle. This maybe just the front side windows or all four side windows.
This operation is controlled by a series of two way switches which are commonly set in the door panel or on the central console. Behind the card door trim, within the cavity of each door that is equipped with an electric window is a motor and an opening mechanism that is wired via a fuse to the two way switches. From these switches the driver can open and close all the fitted electric windows.
Problems occurring with the window electric system are usually with the failure of the motor but can also be the opening mechanism and a problem with the glass becoming disengaged with the mechanism.
Access to the the motors and the lifting/lowering mechanism requires the removal of the door card trim and disconnection of the switches wiring.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.
- It is estimated that up to 80% of Lexus owners also own Apple devices, but nobody is quite sure of the link between the two!
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.