Used Lexus Windscreen Heateds
All used Lexus Windscreen Heateds listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Windscreen Heateds
The Lexus front heated windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car, which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes.
The Lexus heated front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, is fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger. Heated windscreens work by placing a web of wires between two layers of windscreen glass which, when activated, heat up and function to de-ice and de-fog the screen.
The primary purpose of the Lexus font heated windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Lexus heated front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The Lexus front heated windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the Lexus heated front windscreen is in perfect condition. Having the capability to heat the glass and clear any mist and ice that may disrupt vision means the Lexus heated front windscreen helps to maintain a clean and clear front windscreen whatever the weather and road conditions. The model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> heated front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- Lexus spent a reported £1billion on developing the first generation LS. Reportedly, 1400 engineers were recruited, 2300 technicians worked on the car, and 450 prototypes were built.
- Paul McCartney had a Lexus built for him. His personal LS 600h contained no animal products!
- Lexus has official paint inspectors, and they have to pass a lot of tests to get this prestigious role. They then have to pass a test every four years in order to be allowed to continue in the position.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.