Used Lexus Wing Mirror Electric Switchs
All used Lexus Wing Mirror Electric Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirror Electric Switchs
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. An electric wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
Electric wing mirrors are usually mounted in the door pillars on both the driver and passenger side door. Electric wing mirrors can be adjusted electronically to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally from inside the car by using the Lexus electric wing mirror switch. Located within easy reach of the driver, usually on the dashboard or steering column, using the Lexus electric wing mirror switch, the driver can adjust the wing mirrors to suit height, line of sight and seat position. The electric wing mirror switch uses power from the car's battery to work, which provides the car with direct current.
An option on some electric windows is a memory feature which remembers the individual wing mirror settings for each driver of the car and can be programmed to recall them. Some electric wing mirrors also heat the glass on the mirror to aid visibility, stopping the mirror from icing in freezing conditions or clouding up in heavy rain. There is also an automatic dimming feature available on some electric models which reduces the glare in the wing mirror from cars traveling behind. The Lexus electric wing mirror switch can be used to control whichever options are available.
If the wing mirror adjustment is not working, it could be a problem with the electric wing mirror switch. Car electrical switches will slowly wear out over time and will last only a certain number of years before they will need replacing. By purchasing a Lexus electric wing mirror switch you can be sure it will be compatible with the make and model of your car.
- Lexus was the idea of the head of Toyota USA. Yukiyasu Togo wanted a luxury car for Toyota, but it was considered impossible by the rest of the company to compete with BMW or Mercedes.
- Lexus vehicles are consistently voted the best in reliability. In a Vehicle Dependability Study, they topped the rankings for eight consecutive years. A YouTube star, Matt Farah, has famously driven over one million miles in his Lexus.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- Although Mexico is a huge market, Lexus doesn't have a single dealership there. While Lexus has a presence in over 90 countries, they are conspicuously absent from the 13th largest car market on the planet!
- The Lexus LS can be delivered with a custom wooden steering wheel. It's a highly complex addition that requires 67 separate manufacturing steps and usually takes about 31 days to build.