Used Mazda Alarms
All used Mazda Alarms listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mazda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- Mazda is the only Japanese car manufacturer not to be based in Tokyo. Instead, they work out of Hiroshima and were there when a nuclear bomb was dropped. The Mazda factories actually survived the atomic bomb thanks to a small mountain being in the way.
- Mazda is the only Japanese car manufacturer to have ever won the 24 Hours of Le Mans contest. They won in 1991 with the rotary-powered 787B, sending shockwaves throughout the racing community.
- Mazda has always been big fans of the rotary engine, and although they originally started using them to help distinguish themselves from other car manufacturers, they are still the only car manufacturer to mass-produce rotary engine-powered vehicles.
- The attempt by Mazda to make a fast electric car was very successful. The Mazda RX-7 was built in 1979 and could reach an impressive 111.8mph.
- In 2010, 459 Mazda MX-5s all gathered at the UNESCO Zollverein World Heritage Site in Germany. This is the largest parade of Mazdas in the manufacturer's history.