Used Mazda Bodyworks
All used Mazda Bodyworks listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mazda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- The 1975 Mazda Roadpacer came with a unique (at the time) anti-hijacking feature. When driving at more than 10mph, the car automatically performed central locking on all of the doors. It also got 9mpg, but it's the central locking that stands out.
- Mazda entered the US market in 1987 with its first production facility just outside of Detroit. Car company Ford then joined with Mazda at the facility, and the two car brands have been in a collaborative relationship ever since.
- The small, lightweight RX-3 caused a huge uproar in the '70s when it won the Japanese Grand Prix touring car category. The reason for the shock was that it beat the Skyline GT-R!
- Mazda is the only Japanese car manufacturer to have ever won the 24 Hours of Le Mans contest. They won in 1991 with the rotary-powered 787B, sending shockwaves throughout the racing community.
- Cars can take many years to move from concept to rolling off the production line, but the CX-3 crossover SUV was taken from inception to completion in just 13 months!