Used Mazda Bonnets
All used Mazda Bonnets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mazda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- The 1975 Mazda Roadpacer came with a unique (at the time) anti-hijacking feature. When driving at more than 10mph, the car automatically performed central locking on all of the doors. It also got 9mpg, but it's the central locking that stands out.
- The attempt by Mazda to make a fast electric car was very successful. The Mazda RX-7 was built in 1979 and could reach an impressive 111.8mph.
- The first vehicle that Mazda ever produced was a three-wheeled truck called the Mazda-go. Only 66 were built in total for its release in 1931.
- Mazda has always been big fans of the rotary engine, and although they originally started using them to help distinguish themselves from other car manufacturers, they are still the only car manufacturer to mass-produce rotary engine-powered vehicles.
- Mazda is the only Japanese car manufacturer not to be based in Tokyo. Instead, they work out of Hiroshima and were there when a nuclear bomb was dropped. The Mazda factories actually survived the atomic bomb thanks to a small mountain being in the way.