Used Mazda Side Doors
All used Mazda Side Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mazda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Side Doors
The Mazda side door is used by the driver and the passengers sitting in the back seats of the car, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is usually fixed to the frame of the car by a hinge. The Mazda side door is fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminum for parts such as car doors, because it is strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
Whether the model> side door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear or you're simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing the side door that you purchase a Mazda side door to ensure it's compatible with the make, model and year of your car so that it not only fits your car correctly but also blends in with the design and appearance of your car.
- In 2010, 459 Mazda MX-5s all gathered at the UNESCO Zollverein World Heritage Site in Germany. This is the largest parade of Mazdas in the manufacturer's history.
- Mazda loves a good slogan, and they've used a lot of them in their long history. Aside from their most famous "Zoom Zoom", they've also used less snappy slogans like, "It just feels right", and Get in. Be moved."
- Mazda entered the US market in 1987 with its first production facility just outside of Detroit. Car company Ford then joined with Mazda at the facility, and the two car brands have been in a collaborative relationship ever since.
- The Mazda MX-5 Miata is in the Guinness Book of Records for being the best-selling 2-seat sports car of all time. It was designed by former car journalist Bob Hall.
- The Mazda logo is meant to be an owl, expressing Mazda's goal of expanding its wings for the future.