Used Mazda Engines
All used Mazda Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Mazda from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- The name Mazda comes from both the name of the founder (Jujiro Matsuda) and the Zoroastrian God of Wisdom, Ahura Mazda.
- The 1975 Mazda Roadpacer came with a unique (at the time) anti-hijacking feature. When driving at more than 10mph, the car automatically performed central locking on all of the doors. It also got 9mpg, but it's the central locking that stands out.
- Mazda entered the US market in 1987 with its first production facility just outside of Detroit. Car company Ford then joined with Mazda at the facility, and the two car brands have been in a collaborative relationship ever since.
- Cars can take many years to move from concept to rolling off the production line, but the CX-3 crossover SUV was taken from inception to completion in just 13 months!
- The first vehicle that Mazda ever produced was a three-wheeled truck called the Mazda-go. Only 66 were built in total for its release in 1931.