Used Mazda Gearboxes
All used Mazda Gearboxes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mazda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- In 2010, 459 Mazda MX-5s all gathered at the UNESCO Zollverein World Heritage Site in Germany. This is the largest parade of Mazdas in the manufacturer's history.
- Mazda loves a good slogan, and they've used a lot of them in their long history. Aside from their most famous "Zoom Zoom", they've also used less snappy slogans like, "It just feels right", and Get in. Be moved."
- The 1975 Mazda Roadpacer came with a unique (at the time) anti-hijacking feature. When driving at more than 10mph, the car automatically performed central locking on all of the doors. It also got 9mpg, but it's the central locking that stands out.
- The name Mazda comes from both the name of the founder (Jujiro Matsuda) and the Zoroastrian God of Wisdom, Ahura Mazda.
- Mazda entered the US market in 1987 with its first production facility just outside of Detroit. Car company Ford then joined with Mazda at the facility, and the two car brands have been in a collaborative relationship ever since.