Used Mazda Intake ductss
All used Mazda Intake ductss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mazda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Intake ductss
The engine needs oxygen from the air in order for combustion to work. It is imperative that the car's engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The overall result of this ensures the engine is working to its optimum, providing more power and fuel efficiency. A car's air intake system consists of several vital components that work together to ensure the air entering the engine is a steady and uninterrupted flow of clean, filtered air.
The Mazda intake ducts are a crucial part of the fuel injected engine's air intake system. They allow cold air to enter the car's air intake system into the Mazda air filter box which then filters the air before it reaches the engine. The engine is cooled by the air entering through the intake ducts, which adds to the overall performance and efficiency of the engine, helping to prolong the life of many engine components.
It is vital that the engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. The Mazda intake ducts play a part in this process by allowing the air to enter the air intake system, enabling it to be filtered, which improves the overall performance of the engine, enabling it to function at its best. The intake ducts also function to reduce noise and vibration from the engine.
Usually manufactured from plastic, the intake ducts may need replacing over time due to general wear and tear. Damaged, cracked, split or blocked intake ducts will not allow the air to enter the system properly and will need replacing if damaged beyond repair. Specifically manufactured for the make and model of your car, the Mazda intake ducts are the ideal replacement part.
- The Mazda logo is meant to be an owl, expressing Mazda's goal of expanding its wings for the future.
- The first vehicle that Mazda ever produced was a three-wheeled truck called the Mazda-go. Only 66 were built in total for its release in 1931.
- The small, lightweight RX-3 caused a huge uproar in the '70s when it won the Japanese Grand Prix touring car category. The reason for the shock was that it beat the Skyline GT-R!
- Mazda is the only Japanese car manufacturer to have ever won the 24 Hours of Le Mans contest. They won in 1991 with the rotary-powered 787B, sending shockwaves throughout the racing community.
- The fastest RX-7 in the world is the Racing Beat Bonneville. It was clocked at 242mph, and with a modified 13G lump, it was expected to get up to 300mph.