Used Mercedes-Benz Carpets
All used Mercedes-Benz Carpets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Mercedes-Benz from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
Mercedes-Benz carpet is perfect for car owners who want to customise and bring a new lease of life to the interior of their car. Mercedes-Benz carpet will cover the entire area of the car, starting with the entire seating area, specific to your particular car.
Carpet, a textile product, designed to cover floors, can be either cut pile (the most sumptuous) or loop pile (durable but not as plush) and is lined with either plastic backing or something called mass back. Mass back backing produces a softer, thicker carpet. It’s made of a foam type rubber which helps to both insulate and soundproof the vehicle, ultimately assisting with the car’s fuel efficiency. By insulating and helping to keep the heat inside the vehicle, the heating systems use less energy to maintain the temperature inside the car, which puts less demand on the car’s energy consumption overall, which helps to increase the car’s fuel efficiency. In addition to this, and the reason most car owners choose this product; the interior of your vehicle will be smart and tidy with a clean, soft, comfortable feel when kitted out with the Mercedes-Benz carpet.
Designed to fit exactly the make and model of your vehicle, the Mercedes-Benz carpet is the perfect tailor made package to kit out the area of your car, molded to fit perfectly the interior shape of your vehicle, covering all the bumps, corners and contours with a smart, luxurious and uniform finish. This kit will come with all that you’ll need to cover all areas of the car. Preformed into all the various shapes and moulds, the Mercedes-Benz carpet is easy to fit and the design and finish is unique to the make and model of your car.
The life of the carpet in your car can be increased with proper cleaning and careful maintenance and care. You will, however, eventually need to replace the carpet as it will start to look old over time and can get damaged, stained, dirty, and mouldy. When it’s time to smarten up the interior of your car and replace the carpet in the car, choosing Mercedes-Benz carpet will ensure you get a product that’s made for the make and model of your car and will fit perfectly.
- The Popemobile is a Mercedes Benz M-Class SUV. It's not a standard model, however, and has some added features like an inbuilt oxygen system and bulletproof glass.
- Mercedes are responsible for a lot of 'firsts' in their long history, including the world's first production of a diesel car. Very impressive, but it only had three wheels. Production stopped pretty quickly in the late 1950s.
- We all recognise that distinctive Mercedes logo, but did you know that the three points of the star represent air, land, and water? There was a point where they considered adding another point to represent space, but they decided against it in the end.
- Ever noticed that you've never heard a Mercedes rattle or make any kind of squealing sound? You never will either, because all of their vehicles are welded in up to 10,000 places! You're not going to find a loose nut or bolt rolling around.
- Unlike most cars, Mercedes vehicles are not spray painted. Instead, they are completely submerged in anti-corrosion coating and primer. That means the protective liquid can get into every part of the car.