Used Mercedes-Benz Cooling Fanss
All used Mercedes-Benz Cooling Fanss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mercedes-Benz are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Cooling Fanss
The Mercedes-Benz cooling fans can be found in various areas of the vehicle and are used to circulate air to prevent overheating. They can be situated on the vehicle’s engine in order to control the temperature of the engine. These Mercedes-Benz cooling fans are crucial to the wellbeing of the engine and should be replaced immediately if they are damaged or stop working. They’re also found on the radiator and are essential to prevent overheating and radiator failure. Cooling fans can be electric or belt-driven, with the electric versions more fuel efficient.
Mercedes-Benz cooling fans can also be found in the vehicle’s heating and cooling and air conditioning system. These fans are usually situated in the dashboard, the front of the vehicle in the drivers and passengers foot well and near the windscreen of the front of the vehicle. These Mercedes-Benz cooling fans are used to improve the comfort of the driver and the passengers during their journey.
The Mercedes-Benz cooling fans may fail due to failure of the fan relay or it’s circuit. All fan failures should be repaired as soon as possible, particularly if they’re responsible for cooling important parts of the vehicle.
- That new car smell is always a delight, but a Mercedes owner gets to choose that smell. Perfume specialist Marc vom Ende created four different car smells for Mercedes Benz, called Sports Mood, Freeside Mood, Downtown Mood, and Nightlife Mood. They all smell a bit leathery.
- Most people think of silver when they think of a Mercedes, but that iconic colour was an accident. Just before a race in 1934, the white-painted W25 was found to be 1kg over the weight limit. The paint was quickly removed, the weight limit reached, and the car won the race.
- Mercedes Benz cars have always been a big part of the Jurassic Park films, but the first movie went all out, with the stars emerging from a red Mercedes GLE Coupe before walking down the red carpet. Mercedes cars are also used throughout the film franchise.
- Karl Benz founded the famous car company. He is not only credited as the maker of the world's first practical motorcar but also has the distinction of being the first person ever issued with a driving license (local citizens kept complaining about the noise and smell of his Motorwagen, and so he needed written permission to drive it).
- The longest sedan vehicle available in today's car market is the S-Class Pullman, at a mind-boggling 6.5 metres long. Bear in mind that the average length of a sedan is only 4.7 metres!