Used Mercedes-Benz Door Card Full Sets
All used Mercedes-Benz Door Card Full Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mercedes-Benz are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Card Full Sets
Door cards are a set of panels that are located inside the doors of a motor vehicle. These components have three primary purposes.
The first of these is decorative. A Mercedes-Benzfull set of door cards will normally match all of the other interior décor of the car, including the upholstery of the seats and the carpets. The second role is to contain the wiring and other system components that are housed within the cavity of the doors. Finally, the door cards provide invaluable insulation against the cold and dampen down the noise levels that are able to infiltrate the vehicle.
Because the doors of a car are in such frequent use and, additionally, because the door cards are often open to external elements, they can become somewhat worn over time. If one or more door cards does become damaged or worn it is possible to buy a replacement part. Although it is possible to buy individual door cards, because those that remain in the car will inevitably look older and more worn, it is preferable to fit an entirely new Mercedes-Benzfull door card set. The door cards are easily attached to the inside of the doors using a set of clips, which are also provided when the Mercedes-Benzfull door card set is purchased.
- Ever noticed that you've never heard a Mercedes rattle or make any kind of squealing sound? You never will either, because all of their vehicles are welded in up to 10,000 places! You're not going to find a loose nut or bolt rolling around.
- Karl Benz might have patented the design of his Motorwagen in 1886, but it was his wife who jumped behind the wheel first for a quick (as quick a 0.9hp will deliver) 120-mile tour through the countryside of Germany. Poor Karl didn't even know!
- Nepal had very few roads at the time, but the car company still gifted a shiny new Merc to the king of the country in 1940. It was the first car that had ever been in Nepal!
- Unlike most cars, Mercedes vehicles are not spray painted. Instead, they are completely submerged in anti-corrosion coating and primer. That means the protective liquid can get into every part of the car.
- If you thought self-driving cars were all about Tesla, then it might surprise you to know that Mercedes Benz made an autonomously driving vehicle as early as 1995. It didn't gain popularity, but it became the foundation of the modern driving technology found in every Mercedes Benz.