Find parts for your car
Used Mercedes-Benz Front Panels
All used Mercedes-Benz Front Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mercedes-Benz are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Front Panels
The Front Panel is a pressed steel car body part that makes up the front of the vehicle. This piece connects the two front wings. It is bolted to the front of the chassis and to the left and right wings.
The Front Panel usually houses the radiator grille, sometimes headlights and indicators and the engine bonnet lock.
The usual reason for replacement is frontal crash damage.
- Mercedes Benz cars have always been a big part of the Jurassic Park films, but the first movie went all out, with the stars emerging from a red Mercedes GLE Coupe before walking down the red carpet. Mercedes cars are also used throughout the film franchise.
- The longest sedan vehicle available in today's car market is the S-Class Pullman, at a mind-boggling 6.5 metres long. Bear in mind that the average length of a sedan is only 4.7 metres!
- Karl Benz might have patented the design of his Motorwagen in 1886, but it was his wife who jumped behind the wheel first for a quick (as quick a 0.9hp will deliver) 120-mile tour through the countryside of Germany. Poor Karl didn't even know!
- Mercedes are responsible for a lot of 'firsts' in their long history, including the world's first production of a diesel car. Very impressive, but it only had three wheels. Production stopped pretty quickly in the late 1950s.
- Karl Benz founded the famous car company. He is not only credited as the maker of the world's first practical motorcar but also has the distinction of being the first person ever issued with a driving license (local citizens kept complaining about the noise and smell of his Motorwagen, and so he needed written permission to drive it).